WE WANT TO REWARD YOU!
Refer a NEW Member to the Chamber, and we will give you a cash reward of $25.00 off your next Membership Renewal!
Or, if you prefer, reward the NEW Member with $25.00 off their Membership Application!
And...for every NEW Member that joins upon your referral, you will receive a chance to win an Apple Ipad!
Click on the Cash for more details!
DOWNLOAD 2013 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
In response to member suggestions and requests, we are continuously upgrading and enhancing our member benefits and programs. Our many services currently include:
- Comprehensive website with detailed membership directory and ability for members to update their information at any time with secure password access
- A wide variety of advertiising and sponsorship opportunities that provides your company with expanded name recognition
- Free member website job opportunity listings
- Monthly “Business After Hours” networking
- Multi-Chamber networking and events
- Ribbon Cuttings & Grand Openings
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Groups developed and maintained to address the specific needs of members such as the Women in Business Council (WIBC) and the Wauconda Integrated Network Group (WINGS)
- Chamber Office staffed five days per week by a full time Executive Director and part-time Executive Assistant
- Business referrals through Chamber office and website
- Two-Year Community Guide and Membership Directory sent to all residents, businesses and newcomers
- “Business 2 Business” Member Discount Program
- "Dollar Power Deals" Consumer Discount Program
- Seminars and educational events
- Hardbound Membership Directory for all members
- Community events & fund raisers including the Community Expo, CandleLight Bowl Scholarship Fundraiser, Arbor Day Tree Sale, Farmers’ Market, Golf Outing, IPRA Wauconda Rodeo, and Jammin' on Main Street Dance & Food Drive
- Your voice for business in the community. You speak… we listen! We are a unified force to present issues and develop solutions
- Focus on economic development and business retention. We assist our members with workforce, expansion, financial, and local governmental issues
- Your link to current legislative issues affecting business owners on state and federal levels